Everyone is welcome to our Alpha courses. If you would like more information, contact our pastor, Rev Ian Weeks.
Alpha is an opportunity for anyone to explore the Christian faith in a relaxed setting.
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome. More than 29 million people have now tried Alpha at a local Church or venue, in 169 countries.
Belrose Uniting Church will be using the brand new Alpha Film Series which was recently released, with 16 new, 30-minute documentary-style episodes.
The Alpha Film Series is emotive, engaging and epic in scale and scope. Founder, Nicky Gumbel and two new presenters, Toby Flint and Gemma Hunt, will be walking us through the regular Alpha material, in a way that everyone can relate to.
The episodes will feature inspiring stories and interviews from all around the world, as well as visual illustrations and motion graphics.
- Episode 1: Is there more to life than this?
- Episode 2: Who is Jesus?
- Episode 3: Why did Jesus die?
- Episode 4: How can I have faith?
- Episode 5: Why and how should I pray?
- Episode 6: Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Episode 7: How does God guide us?
- Episode 8: Introduction to the Alpha Day
- Episode 9: Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Episode 10: What does the Holy Spirit do?
- Episode 11: How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Episode 12: How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- Episode 13: How can I resist evil?
- Episode 14: Why and how should I tell others?
- Episode 15: Does God heal today?
- Episode 16: What about the Church?