Youth and Children’s Ministries Worker
Part-time (50% – 20 hours/week)
At Belrose Uniting Church, Sydney
To begin at a mutually convenient time
Belrose Uniting Church, an evangelical congregation on Sydney’s northern beaches plateau, is seeking a suitable qualified and trained person to engage in ministry with children, youth and young adults.
The successful applicant will:
- be someone passionate to see youth, young adults and children come to faith in Christ and grow in spiritual maturity
- work with a team of volunteers in:
- overseeing a high school Friday night youth group
- discipling and mentoring high school youth and young adults;
- overseeing Children’s ministry (Sunday School) on Sunday mornings
- bridging young people from Sunday School into youth group
- teach Year 6 SRE at the local Public School
- offering leadership in the Sunday evening youth service
- be a person demonstrating mature Christian faith
- have some experience in youth and children’s ministry;
- have some theological and ministry training;
- share the reformed and evangelical beliefs as described in our Congregation Statement of Faith (click here);
- not be a prohibited person under the Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998, and hold a current Working With Children Check clearance;
- hold a valid entitlement to work in Australia.
Appropriate remuneration will be paid according to qualifications and experience.
An interview will be arranged on receipt of an application.
For a full Position Description and Congregation details click here.
Applications should be sent to, or inquiries can be made to:
Rev. Ian Weeks: ua.gr1603758883o.hcr1603758883uhcgn1603758883itinu1603758883.esor1603758883leb@l1603758883iam1603758883
Phone: 02 9451 3916 Mob: 0408 308 196