- Come early and join us for morning tea before the service.
- Holy Communion is celebrated on the second Sunday each month.
- Crèche and Kidzchurch operate during the service.
What is 252? It refers to Luke 2:52, “And Jesus matured, growing up in both body and spirit, blessed by both God and people.” (The Message)
This is a model of how we would surely want our children to develop.
252 Basics is a strategy developed by Orange for children’s ministry. Why Orange? Yellow represents the light of the church. Red represents the love of the family. What do we get when we combine yellow and red? Orange! With Orange, we combine two primary influences that impact on a child’s life. The premise is: 2>1+1.
252 Basics is designed to shape identity through planting these truths in the heart of every child:
- I need to make the wise choice
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
If you would like to explore any aspects of our families’ or children’s ministries, contact our pastor, Rev Ian Weeks.
If you would like to learn more about 252 Basics, visit the Orange website at 252 Basics.